Welcome to Tunguska – a landscape shaped around a meteor strike.
This map is approximately at 95% in its completion. There is always something to do – therefore no 100%.
- Every resource type from vanilla to extinction and some of genesis pt.1,
- All dinos from vanilla to extinction and some of genesis pt.1,
- Many small caves for gathering rare resources as well as really huge caverns containing hostile creatures to compete this Ark.
- Tameable unique creatures on Tunguska such as the giant ursus or the lava golem
- Tame and raise wild baby flyer dinos as long as you find their nests.
Available baby flyers are: Pteranodon, Tapejara, Argentavis, Griffin, Snow owl, Quetzal and Phoenix.
- all bosses from vanilla to extinction are obtainable on the map.
Arena bosses: Broodmother, Megapithecus, Dragon, Manticore and Rockwell.
Open world bosses: Broodmother, Megapithecus, Manticore, Forest titan, Desert titan, Ice titan and King titan.
- Rates match United Cluster – with an extra VIP perk of mating cooldown 50% reduced
- Cave building is enabled – please don’t block through access to resources, loot/tributes or bosses
- Server is whitelisted for VIP access
Will replace our Talamh VIP server:
For those of you with tames and bases on Talamh – fear not:
We will be running both old and new VIP servers side by side for a reasonable period of time for you to move off Talamh
Please let me know if you need a hand! (infinite weight admin perk comes in handy for jobs like this)
note: that not all the decorative mods (like castles keeps & forts) will be included on the new server ..so not all structures will be able to be moved…
also I will be keeping the Talamh server in off state once everyone has moved – so should you ever want anything that you’ve forgotten in the future just let me know and I’ll fire it back up!
OSD and Element spawn locations:
don’t build in these locations!
Mod Pages and links:
Steam Workshop: Tunguska
Steam Workshop: Orbital Supply Drop For Tunguska
Vanilla Artifact Locations:
Brute / underwater cave west: 30.6/29.4 Clever / northwestern island cave: 22.1 / 24.8 Cunning / underwater cave east: 36.5 / 69.5 Devourer / grasshoppers cave: 32.5 / 64.2 Hunter / lower jungle cave: 45.2 / 52.3 Immune / swamp cave: 47.4 / 61.0 Massive / deepest jungle cavern: 51.4 / 58.0 Pack / lower jungle cave: 45.3 / 53.7 Skylord / forestal cave: 59.5 / 46.80 Strong / glacier cave: 61.5 / 60.8
Scorched earth artifacts:
Crag / deepest jungle cavern: 50.1 / 58.2 Destroyer / deepest jungle cavern: 50.0 / 57.9 GateKeeper / deepest jungle cavern: 51.4 / 57.9 Devious / Tar'kar island cave: 15.4 / 82.0 Artifact of the lost: 53.4 / 59.1
Artifact of the depths / underworld (spider nests): 47.4 / 62.5 Artifact of the shadows / underworld (dragons gulch): 51.3 / 57.4 Artifact of the stalker / underworld (monkey's treasure): 45.9 / 60.5
Artifact of the chaos / kalahari dunes: 10.8 / 54.3 Artifact of the growth / mystery forest: 59.5 / 46.8 Artifact of the void / winter's mouth: 64.0 / 58.5
Desert titan terminal: 10.8 / 54.8 Forest titan terminal: 59.5 / 46.8 Ice titan terminal: 64.3 / 58.4 King titan terminal: 40.4 / 71.3